NEAT 2oo2 HW core and SW support package for modular design of safety-critical high-reliability applications.
We are looking for recent graduates from universities to help us build embedded system in the mission/safety critical market.
- SW developer, good knowledge of C, embedded systems, Linux OS
- SW developer, good knowledge of C++, C#, VB.NET, Qt, MATLAB
- FW developer, good knowledge of VHDL, FPGA Design flow, embedded systems, Linux OS
- HW designer, schematics and PCB
- V&V expert, for document writing and system testing
Please, send your cv to email@example.com
NEAT supports railML® Project
In May 2018, NEAT became partner of railML®.
railML.org is a development partnership of independent businesses and institutions for the development and consolidation of the railML® schemas.
For more information, please visit railML® website
RaIL-AiD Demo Available
NEAT becomes UNINFO member
On January 2020, NEAT has become member of UNINFO, the Italian National Standardization Body for Information Technology.
NEAT is involved in the commettee UNI/CT 525 “Intelligent Transport Systems”, mirror of the ISO TC 204 committee “Integrated Traffic Systems”.
For more information, please visit UNINFO website
NEAT supports RailML Project
New GeminiX SoC Development Bundle available!
We went above and beyond to create a fantastic experience. Perfectly crafted to suite your construction business with almost unlimited options.