NEAT 2oo2 HW core and SW support package for modular design of safety-critical high-reliability applications.
We are looking for both recent graduates from universities and experienced specialists to help us in building our embedded HW/SW systems and software applications, libraries, and tools in the mission- and safety-critical market.
Profile for recent graduates:
- Degree in Electronic and IT Engineering, Physics, Mathematics
- Good knowledge (at least B1) in written and oral English language
- Interested in HW Design and/or FW Development and/or SW Development
Open positions for experienced specialists:
- SW Developers, with knowledge of C, embedded systems, or MATLAB (knowledge of Linux OS is a plus)
- SW Developers, with knowledge of C++, C#, VB.NET, Qt, or Python
- SW Developers, with knowledge of safety-, security- or communication-related protocols
- FW Developers, with knowledge of VHDL, FPGA Design flow, and embedded systems
- Signalling Experts, with knowledge of ERTMS/ETCS Standards and Technologies
- HW Designers, with knowledge in schematics or PCB design
- V&V Experts, for document writing and system testing
Please, send your CV to email@example.com.
NEAT & ERTMS Solutions renewed their collaboration
New RaIL-AiD Demo Available
NEAT becomes UNINFO member
On January 2020, NEAT has become member of UNINFO, the Italian National Standardization Body for Information Technology.
NEAT is involved in the commettee UNI/CT 525 “Intelligent Transport Systems”, mirror of the ISO TC 204 committee “Integrated Traffic Systems”.
For more information, please visit UNINFO website
NEAT supports RailML Project
New GeminiX SoC Development Bundle available!
We went above and beyond to create a fantastic experience. Perfectly crafted to suite your construction business with almost unlimited options.