DESIGN AND CONFIGURATION TOOLS
SCMT & ERTMS Tools
NEAT has developed SW Tools that, starting from a CAD representation of the railway line, allow to design the trackside subsystem according to ERTMS and/or SCMT (the Italian NTC level) requirements.
Tools produce configuration data for trackside subsystem as well as support documentations and test data files needed in a SIL4 Data Configuration process.
Tools are configurable to be able to manage CAD representation related to different markets.
- Allow the designer to check the coherence of the information in the railway schematic plan in several CAD format (i.e. AutoCAD and MicroStation)
- Use “user defined” libraries for the CAD object
- Extract information from CAD according to defined design rules
- Calculate values for ERTMS variables in telegram according to Baseline 2 / Baseline 3 version
- Produce design output documents (AutoCAD and Excel format), configuration files (Balise, Encoder) and Test Case data using standard open format (e.g. SUBSET-112 XML)
This tools have been in use for more than 10 years.
- Multi-supplier interoperable
- 8 Generic Application have been assessed under CENELEC life-cycle
- 2 complete management (data preparation process definition and SW realization)
- 3 partial contribution (data preparation process definition and SW realization)
- 3 minor contribution (SW realization)
- 500,000 LOC of SIL0 code (design and verification tools)
- 22,000 LOC of SIL2 code (compare tools)
- 1000 railways scenarios for system test case
- 170 documents for data preparation process definition and SW realization
NEAT has developed RaIL-AiD (Railway Infrastructure and Layout Aided Designer), a OS-independent software tool for drawing and visualizing fully equipped railway track plans, and for easily editing, checking and exporting the relative objects properties in different formats (e.g. railML®, Subset 112, pdf, csv, html).
RaIL-AiD simplifies the railway infrastructure planning process by automating the tedious and time-consuming operations of producing consistent railway drawings and objects attributes. Moreover, thanks to smart topological constraints and automatic object connections, design errors are effectively minimized during the project modelling and review phases.
The data produced by our software can be used as an input for Interlocking, RBC and HMI configuration tools.
- Fast and easy railroad track design
- Reduction of design errors by means of smart topological constraints and object connections
- Comprehensive and highly customizable symbols library
- View and modify single object properties
- Simultaneous overview of all railway object properties
- Mass editing on all the selected railway objects and attributes
- Smart search and filters on all the selected railway objects and attributes
- Import a target background image and build RailML® from just a sketch
- Multiple layers management
- Export of railway layout and data details in different formats (pdf/csv/excel/Subset 112/railML®)
- Smart track analysis
- Route recognition
- Signal Aspects Calculator