HMI (HUMAN-MACHINE INTERFACE)
NEAT has developed a complete SW environment suitable to design, test and deploy HMIs certifiable up to SIL4.
The HMI main characteristics are:
- Suitable for High Safety/High Availability Human Machine Interface for a wide range of applications
- Suitable for controlling almost any kind of field systems
- Support for a wide range of graphical elements (polylines, circles, rectangle, text of any alphabet) to create more complex generic symbols. (e.g. for oil & gas, for metro, etc.)
- Support for different kind of user input
- Availability of a suite of tools to ease the interface design process (e.g. graphical editor) as well as the verification of the configuration data.
An HMI developed with this environment is currently managing the safety infrastructure (fire system and fan system) of an unmanned metro line.